Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Value of InnerTalk

The Stories of InnerTalk Customers

I am often asked why we don’t share more of the experiences that our customers have with InnerTalk, the un-subliminal subliminal. Recently I was asked, “Why not post them, where we have permission, on a blog?” I thought, “Why not?” So to that end, here are some stories and testimonials. I will try to post more each week. If you’re visiting this blog for the first time, this introduction is repeated every time a story or testimonial is posted. If you’ve been here before, you know not to bother with reading this intro again. Thanks and enjoy!

The Value of InnerTalk

Thank you for creating InnerTalk. The programs have turned me around 180 degrees. I feel so much happier now - I was not even living before. I am finally turning into the person I have always wanted to be. Every penny I have spent on InnerTalk products has been well spent - my life has turned around that dramatically. For 40 years I was waiting for life to fix itself. I now know that the best person to fix my life is myself.

These programs have also helped my ex-husband. He was always going on about being an old man but that has stopped. Now he knows that he can fix things himself and become successful.

One amusing story I would like to share with you. I live in the tornado belt and two weeks ago we had a tornado warning. My partner was amazed that I would rush around collecting my InnerTalk program - he thought I should be collecting my valuables such as my computer. Not me though, my InnerTalk programs are way more valuable.

Thank you.

J.H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home