Thursday, January 01, 2009

Freedom from Alcohol

The Stories of InnerTalk Customers

I am often asked why we don’t share more of the experiences that our customers have with InnerTalk, the un-subliminal subliminal. Recently I was asked, “Why not post them, where we have permission, on a blog?” I thought, “Why not?” So to that end, here are some stories and testimonials. I will try to post more each week. If you’re visiting this blog for the first time, this introduction is repeated every time a story or testimonial is posted. If you’ve been here before, you know not to bother with reading this intro again. Thanks and enjoy!

InnerTalk Free of Alcohol
I am a 46 year old male who has been drinking since I was 16. Ten years ago, my wife left me and took my 3 month old son with her. I started drinking everyday. A pint of scotch a night. Last year I stumbled across your website and purchased the "Free Of Alcohol" tape. I had tried everything else and was desperate. I put off using the tape until about a month and a half ago. Today I am no longer even interested in alcohol. I've tried to quit on many occasions but failed. Your INNERTALK tape is miraculous! I plan on working on my smoking and weight management next. I am recommending your tapes to everyone I know. Thank you!!! D.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home