Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Power of InnerTalk Technology

The Stories of InnerTalk Customers

I am often asked why we don’t share more of the experiences that our customers have with InnerTalk, the un-subliminal subliminal. Recently I was asked, “Why not post them, where we have permission, on a blog?” I thought, “Why not?” So to that end, here are some stories and testimonials. I will try to post more each week. If you’re visiting this blog for the first time, this introduction is repeated every time a story or testimonial is posted. If you’ve been here before, you know not to bother with reading this intro again. Thanks and enjoy!

The Power Of InnerTalk Technology

Dear Dr. Eldon Taylor,

I congratulate you on your on your excellent website, which I recently found on the Internet, while doing research on hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming.

I think that InnerTalk is one of the greatest achievements and a true breakthrough in the Science of the Mind Knowledge and Awareness of Consciousness for the improvement of humankind.

Sincerely:

Dr. F.A. Loza Gilbert, M.D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home